Project management will be split up in the following sections:
Project coordinator (PC),
Project management team (PMT),
Management board (MB), and
Quality control board (QCB).
MB is the major decision-making body of the project and is formed by the Coordinator and Consortium members. MB will be focused on how the project is progressing in terms of expenditure, use of resources, implementation of activities and the delivery of results in order to achieve defined goals of the project. MB will systematically collect, analyze and use relevant information about project progress.
The MB will be established on the kick-off meeting and will lead all project activities and will be responsible for the achievement of the project outcomes. University of Montenegro will be a Leader of the MB, which will consist of one representative of each academic and nonacademic partners and three academic representatives of the FoL UoM.
The project coordinator will work closely with the representatives of the partners to ensure the project is running as efficiently as possible.
The main tasks of coordinator are:
- The overall coordination and direction of project;
- Monitoring the European Funding;
- Look after the rights and duties of all partners involved;
- Look after the adequate implementation of the projects regarding the rules of the EC;
- Report and liaise with the EC;
- Day to day running of the project;
MB will meet twice a year. It will be responsible for monitoring, leadership, controlling of project progress and coordination of project activities realization (curricula preparation and implementation), equipment purchase. Planning and follow up on the activities will also be the responsibility of the MB.
Project management team will have the following tasks:
- Organization of meetings and assisting the participating educational institutions;
- Organization and overhead activities such as plenary meetings;
- Central budget registration and guarding;
- Progress reporting towards EC.
Resources will be allocated by the plan set for the each work package, by the partner’s involvement in the WP activities.
In order to ensure sustainability and continuous monitoring of the project implementation a QCB consisting of the representatives of the top management levels from all partner institutions will be assembled. QCB will conduct quality control of the activities, and will monitor the project implementation, and will provide a consultation on conflict issues.